Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's over........................







Hey Bloggerettes,

OMG I can't believe it's over. We packed up our big box of product, said our thanks and goodbyes and wandered off into the Jersey sunset. I sat on the edge of my bed and browsed through my many fabulous tags and tried not to shed a tear.

Okay, okay..............I am sad that I won't be front and center with my man Tim but I miss the store and my dog. I'm headed home tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Tim is an excellent instructor. He is humorous, a storyteller, extremely knowledgeable, tolerant and a great guy.

CIAO
lor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hear all about it. I see by the pictures you gave it your best shot. Looking forward to seeing all the goodies you bring back and the new classes. See ya!!

Anonymous said...

First off you get to stand next to Tim in the group picture - then you get to hug him! A dog tag works wonders.

Have a safe trip home. Can't wait to hear more details.

NSSP.

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Lori, I'm so jealous! You lucky gal! What did Tim think of the Horton Hears a Holtz? I hope you will let us know when you are teaching all these new techniques cause I'm in for sure!

Linda M. Cain said...

What great shots and a terrific blog, heh!
TFS!
Linda