The next few weeks are peak season for Scrapbookers’. The store is being stocked for your crafting enjoyment.
Pick up a “WISH LIST” printout from the store to put on the fridge for your family’s shopping ease.
If you participated in Tim Holtz’s “Creative Chemisty 102” you will want to invest in several of the products he demonstrated so that you can try the techniques yourself. We are in the process of re-stocking the entire Tim Holtz wall in the store. Paula Cheney is also up to her usual self and making lots of Christmas projects from Tim’s goods.
Most scrapbookers’ have addictive personalities. Stencils, sprays, washi tape! How many do you have? It’s obvious you need more. We can help you with that – ha, ha, ha.
Did you know that there is washi tape in camo and Lego patterns? Have you seen our custom made washi tape rotating holder? Robbie has one! FYI: Heidi F Swapp has 6 new colors of “Color Shine”.
BASIC GREY has brought back the “Calendar Kits”. They will be in-store shortly. Don’t wait, call in to reserve yours. 403-271-2225
Don’t forget about our WOODEN LETTERS. New babies, newlyweds, kid project over the holidays – the perfect gift!
GIFT CARDS for your friends, teachers and fellow scrapbookers at Christmas.
· “She” Art Large Canvas final class (Nov 21 6-9)
· “WINTER” Wooden Letters final decorating class (Nov 20 6-9)
· Teresa Collins Monthly Kit (Nov 29 6-9)
· Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month (Nov 27 6-9)
· Tim Holtz Monthly Tag class (Nov 30 1-2)
· Project Life class (Nov 28 6-9)
IMPORTANT: All of the flood relief scrapbooking donations that I received over the past few months are being offered up at “A HEALING CROP” in High River on Nov 22 ( 2pm – 11:30 pm) and Nov 23 (10am – 11:30pm also Potluck night) in the High River LDS Church. Please contact Martha Klassen via Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-607-6480 to register. Lots of room and no-charge to attend.
· “FROSTY” wooden letters class (Dec 4 & 11 6-9)
· “JINGLE” wooden letters class (Dec 6 & 13 6-9)
· CUSTOMER APPRECIATION FESTIVITIES make-n-takes, appetizers, hot cocoa+, draws. Pre-registration is required. (Dec 7 4-7).
· Teresa Collins Monthly Kit (Dec 27 6-9)
· Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month (Dec 18 6-9)
· “Happier at Home” regular hours
· Tim Holtz Monthly Tag class (Dec 28 1-2)
· Project Life class (Dec 19 6-9)
· “Happier At Home” front cover class (Jan 2 12:30-2 & 6-9). Last class for this journal.
· “Shabby Window Frame” This same class will be held 4 times due to size constraints of project and classroom. (Jan 4 & 18 & 25 & TBA 1-4pm)
· New art journal book club class (like the “Happier at Home” and “Happiness Journal” former classes). New format and author Brene Brown’s book “The Gifts of Imperfection”. Class starts Jan 9 ( morning class @ 12:30-2:00 and evening class @ 6:30 – 8:30) and will take place on the 1st Thursday of every month starting February until December 2014.
· “Project Life” (Jan 16 6-9)
· Teresa Collins Monthly Kit (Jan 31 6-9)
· Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month (Jan 29v 27 6-9)
· Tim Holtz Monthly Tag class (Jan 25 11-12)
· “Thing One & Thing Two” class to create a tactile reminder of the things you really want to do in life. It will be housed in a small vintage drawer for you to see every day until you do them all! Pen included to stroke them off when complete. (Jan 22 6-9)
· “Over The Holidays” worn cover mini album class. Gather lots of pictures of the fun you had over the Christmas season. They will look great in this little album. (Feb 21 6-9)
· “Valentine” altered blocks class done in mixed media style (Feb 6 6-9)
I hope to have RINGETTE paper printed for the big tournament in January. I’ll keep you posted. More hockey paper is coming in too. LEGO embossed paper is also on its way. German Glass Glitter in bulk too!
On a personal note:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being so understanding during my recent absence through my brothers’ illness and passing.
Also, Susan will be taking a teaching hiatus for the next few months. I will be doing her “Project Life” classes.