Friday, June 5, 2009

Am I Canadian or what, eh?


Hey Bloggerettes,
Okay, this is pretty fabulous being at Ranger U! Tim is real! I am sitting right at the front of the class so I can pay very close attention. We whipped right through all the ways of using Perfect Pearls - who knew there were so many - in the morning after the factory tour. After lunch the little spitfire Suze Weinberg took over the class and we used the melting pot with different waxing techniques - you should see my eyebrows now!! Just kidding, we did some great altered art with wax.
There are only 5 Canadians in the class and apparently I have an accent. There is a lady from Australia who had the trip from hell to get here. There are 3 ladies from France and a crazy lady from Quebec, Ludmilla, who translates everything for them. Donna Downey loves me. She invited me to her suite to party tonight but I opted to go to Target with an emergency room Doctor (who owns a scrapbook store in New York). I said "Hi" to Heidi Swapp for you Starr. I gave Tim his dog tag of Cooper tonight. I got all teary over his loss and had to walk away. He loved it and thanked me several times. Enjoy the pics!
CIAO
lor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pea green with envy. bring me home a piece of his shirt.
Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.
Maureen

Starr Mercer said...

Lori, you're a doll! Thanks for saying HI to Heidi for me. I just cannot explain how empowering and inspiring her event in Edmonton was. I believe that Scrapbooking is about to change in a really COOL way and it's going to be awesome to be a part of it!!! Hope you have a chance to visit my blog and can't wait for my next trip to the SCRAP YARD!