Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi Y'all








Hey Bloggerettes,
Another fun filled day at Ranger U. Claudine Hellmuth was an instructor today. We experienced her great paints and multi-mediums. Now that I know what they are about and have had a chance to try all of them, I can honestly say that I love them. They are a far superior product compared to any other acrylic products I have used.
Tim was wearing his necklace that "The Scrap Yard" gave to him today again. I wore mine just so we could be twins. He taught the science and properties of Distress products today. I learned some new stuff, can't wait to share. Tomorrow is all about the inks. I took pictures of lots of the projects that were in the classroom and some that were just featured today by the instructors. Enjoy!
CIAO
lor!

3 comments:

maureen said...

Bring me one of those sweatshirts if you can get your hands on one. Of course I will reimburse you for it. Learn lots so you can teach the rest of us. Have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you heard or not, but someone in the store is having a sale. But you didn't hear it from me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait until you share your knowledge. Have fun - travel safe. See you next week.

PS Everything is under control - Have you arranged for Tim to come to the store yet?

NSSP