Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who said "It Never Rains in California"????

Hey Bloggerettes,
There might not be snow but it's moisture of another color down here in California. I toughed it out and wore my sandals today anyway, almost fell a few times though - I may have hydroplaned once or twice! We were at an event today that had companies presenting their newest product to us "pre-show". It's tough to make a decision what to order before we see everything. Some stuff is too good to pass up - gotta have it! We saw the catalogue from Stampers Anonymous with all of Tim's new stamps in it. We even got a free set. My boyfriend will be presenting tomorrow representing Sizzix, Advantus (Ideaology stuff) and Ranger. I'm so nervous - what if he doesn't remember me?????? Hope everyone is looking after our store while we're gone.
CIAO
Lori

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I think it was the Beachboys who said It Never Rains in California and we all know that most times they never knew what the hell was going on. I was just at the store and aside from a few moldy, stinky sticks everything was running smoothly!