Monday, January 25, 2010

Layouts galore!

















Hey Bloggerettes,

I hope you enjoy the layouts that I posted. The pictures do not do them justice - but at least you can get some ideas from the paper and embellishment combinations.

We met a cool French paper vendor today - I personally own some of her papers that I ordered from France. Speaking of France, I was a tad surprised today to see a vendor that I had ordered through a French scrapbooking site was actually presenting their collections at CHA and they are an American company - how could I not tell them that I like to order their stuff through France - they suggested cutting out the overseas middle man! Who knew?????

A trend that we saw today was the use of fabric/canvas either as the base of the layout or sewn on. It is very nice. The "Vintage" look is very prevalent.

Very tired now -

CIAO
Lori

1 comment:

Valery said...

WOW Lori & Robin.... love all the blogs, new products and pics. Can't wait to see you guys and all the new stuff. We miss ya! Travel safe.