Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Will it ever be SUMMER??????

Hey Bloggerettes,

Just touching base with the "peeps".

Our holiday hours for the weekend will be:
Saturday 10-5pm
Sunday 12-5pm (I have a private 7 Gypsies Class booked all day for the gals from Lethbridge - sorry the workshop won't be available.)
Monday 12-5pm (Victoria Day - I guess I should wear a crown that day)

I just received an email from our rep at Basic Grey. They are releasing 2 new collections on May 20 along with 7 new products. Who knew????

We are expecting the Making Memories line called "I Do" this week along with lots of other goodies from our wholesaler. I can't even remember what else we ordered - I love the surprise when we open the shipments.

I have a confession - I emailed Tim Holtz, my main man, with my condolences for the loss of his 14 year old Spaniel named Cooper AND I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!! AHHHHHHH, I hate spelling mistakes - I feel like such a looser - what will he think of me now!!!! He'll think I'm an uneducated hick from Canada. Should I wear a sheaf of wheat in my hair at "Ranger U" so he'll recognize me????

Gotta go - I'm so ashamed!

CIAO
Lori

3 comments:

Anita said...

YAY for the gals from Lethbridge. We're planning on having our socks rocked off and we know you don't disappoint!!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! What will Tim think! Oh Well no worries he will love you just the same! Lucky Lethbridge girls!

Gene Skirt Divas said...

Oh Lori,
Tim seems like a super nice dude plus I have seen spelling mistakes on his blog before, it makes us human;) You should wear a distress pink cowboy hat to Range U..LOL