Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's new at the zoo (besides a new 185 lb baby giraffe?)

































Hey Bloggerrettes,

New product has arrived already.

Echo Park - "For the Record" collection. FYI: The company is owned by Madison Parker (formerly of My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants) and 2 of his friends. All papers are manufactured in the USA in an effort to help their economy. They only have one collection that has matching embellishments because normally they are manufactured overseas. Before any of the collections go to print a selection committee made up of retailers and consumers must approve it. I think it's fabulous that they want that kind of input. I wish them success and want to support them - I hope you do too!
Little Yellow Bicycle - "Twig" collection. There are so many embellishments to choose from in the LYB collections! I chose my favorites. Co-ordinating feathers caught my eye this time - how unique!
Twiddleybitz - This is a new company from Australia that does laser-cut chipboard. Check out their website:
www.twiddleybitz.com
If you see something that you like, please let me know. I think the Lethbridge gals bought half the product last Saturday.


In My Humble Opinion:
I had a dream last night that I lost my iPhone and Tim Holtz let me use his phone to call my number so I could find it. Never did find it so I just kept his phone! ha, ha,ha.

Enjoy your "Family Day" weekend!

CIAO
Lori

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

and I would have just programmed my number into his..... weird