Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Timmy, tim, tim......

Hey Bloggerettes,

ARRIVALS:

Tim Holtz Stamp sets

Graphic 45 - "Steampunk Debutante" collection (pretty darn cool)

Bo Bunny - Halloween collection "Whoo-ligans"

Scotch (not the libation) - Advanced Tape Glider (the new pink one)


That's only box 2 of 3 that arrived today. Don't ya love UPS!

It's sooooo good to get back to the Shabby Chic layout classes. "Miss Lynn" is so inspirational.

In My Humble Opinion:
The count-down is on - I can hardly wait to go to Vegas with my buds! The annual Teresa Collins event is going to be "uber-fab" - the sponsorship has grown 100 fold and the new venue is quite an upgrade. I found out last night that some customers will also be there. YEAH! We won't be able to fit the "schwag" in our luggage this year! Also, I'll be able to send updates through my new birthday iPhone (thanks Mom & Daddy). I love, love, love it. I won't have to haul my laptop anymore. Apparently I bring everything but the kitchen sink - tell me - are 8 pairs of black sandals too many for 7 days?????? (those are just the black ones - there are other colors involved in the wardrobe!) Purses are another story - and the jewelry!!!

CIAO
Lori

No comments: