Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Report.......

Hey Bloggerettes,

Just in...........

-the 3 new lines of Basic Grey

Jovial (Christmas) very nice palette - color combos never seen before

Pyrus (Autumn) if you like fall colors then this line is for you (except for the slaughter deer paper)

Wander (Travel) original and cute

On the weekend some Prima flowers arrived. Not many left -Geez they go fast!

A friend and I went on a little road trip today to check out a venue 100.6 kilometers from the store. If the price is right, you can start packing your stuff. It's quite amazing. (Sorry about the spilled coffee - I feel terrible!)

Gotta go - it's quite late.

CIAO
Lori

1 comment:

Dianne P said...

Lori,
Thanks again for the FABULOUS time today in the store. So much Tim Holtz my eyes were bigger than my wallet! Now I can't wait to get home to BC to get playing with the stuff.

Look forward to E-Chatting soon.
Keep up the enthusiasm! It's addictive!