Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hours until my Birthday.............








Hey Bloggerettes,

I love birthdays but not aging. If only you could get all of the cards and gifts and not have to add another year. Oh well, I hope tomorrow is fun and I don't end up going home crying!

New products at the "Yard" include:

Graphic 45 "Christmas Past" (vintage)
Tim Holtz "Distress Stickles" (all of the new colors), "Perfect Pearls" (in the 4 pack collections), "Embossing Powders" (pearls, holographic & metallics), "Grungepaper" (to make the fabulous rose)
Reminisce "Safari" line
7 Gypsies "Victoria" line and many other new products

We are back to our regular hours now. We are open 7 days a week and until 9 p.m. on the weekdays.

Thanks for lookin'.

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I missed it. sorry! Happy Birthday Friend.

NSSP