Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer is almost over.......

Hey Bloggerettes;

It's about time that we had some nice weather!!! The last few days have been perfect.
I've had a few days off and had planned to clean up my own craft room - it's full of unpacked green bags for some reason. It's kinda like Christmas when I look in them. I get that same feeling when I put away my multiple laundry baskets - I always find clothes that I forgot I had or had recently bought.

The newest product in the store is:

Bo Bunny collection called "Gypsy"
Bo Bunny vintage Christmas collection called "St. Nick"
Graphic 45 Christmas collection called "Christmas Past" and a few papers from the "Domestic Goddess" collection

Robin and I are going to work on the September Class Schedule this week. So far we have the following classes to offer:

Tim Holtz "12 Tags of Christmas" (3 tags per month for 4 months)
Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month double page layout
Basic Grey Card Class
Canvas of the Month with "Back to School" theme
"Pink & Black & Silver" Girls chipboard album
Artist Trading Card Swap
Saturday Night Crop Circle

CIAO
Lori

No comments: