Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oops, I made a folks pass (faux pas)!


Hey Bloggerettes,

When I dug deep into the Basic Grey boxes I found that it was "Porcelain" not "Wisteria" that we received yesterday. My apologies.

"7 Gypsies" newest stuff is in. Maureen went ga-ga over it. It came just in time for my big 7 Gypsies album class on Sunday. Thank goodness I don't have to wear all my gypsy garb for the class like I did in Huntington Beach - it slows me down. These are a few shots of the album we'll be making.

"Jenni Bowlin" product is here. The line is called "Farmers Wife". Pretty darn cute. She came out with some new embellishments too. Very vintage like.

Random thought: Did you know that the barrels of the Copic, Sketch and Wide markers are flat/square so they won't roll off the table/desk. Cool eh!

Ciao
Lor!

No comments: