Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where have I been you ask?????

Not much to report in the past week but now things are happening. We received almost all of the Basic Grey "Wassail". I put it out tonight. A couple of our boxes were waylaid to Yellowknife, NWT. That was fun to retrieve. I ordered the newest Basic Grey line called "Bittersweet" tonight. It's very LOVEly. Tim Holtz "Distress Stickles" and "Masks" are here. He has a "You Tube" video using them if you are interested. A huge box of vintage/antique products arrived. I intend to kit the products. I think the "junking" bug bit me at the 7 Gypsies event.

The December class schedule should be posted by tomorrow.

"Wonder of the Week" is being displayed on the silver coil rack beside the cardstock. Keep an eye on it - there may be questions asked at events we hold. Of course there is always a story behind each "wonder" as well.

Our January 17th Anniversary Event has a waiting list now. Payment will secure your spot if you have already registered. Thanks

Check out the picture of Robin and I with Teresa Collins in the latest Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. Does that make us famous????? ha, ha, ha

Cheers

No comments: