Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Tuesday.............

It's Tuesday and a wee bit chilly out there. I stayed at the store until after midnight last night finishing the "Karen Foster Advent Calendar" class sample. I was pleased with how it turned out. The class is scheduled for Nov 11. A new "Basic Grey" layout is available for viewing. The class will be on Nov 17. Thanks Michon (with the new birthday bracelet)! I am off to Manhattan Beach, California on Thursday for a fabulous retailer event put on by 7 Gypsies. I can hardly wait. I wonder if I'll have to buy another suitcase to bring back all of my projects (or maybe shopping finds)? Does anybody need anything???? I am a self-professed shopaholic!
We have some new alcohol inks in the store from Jacquard. They are called "Pinata Inks". They even have a white ink - how bizarre. The color palette they offer is very bright and vibrant. How are they Diane (the first purchaser of the whole line)?
Lori

No comments: