Sunday, July 25, 2010

CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Summer 2010


















Hey Bloggerettes,

This week marks the new fall/winter scrapbook product launch at CHA in Chicago. I have been searching the web for the newest and greatest products. There are some interesting things like:

  • Provo Craft's newest machine called the "Cricut Imagine" (it prints and cuts)
  • Tim Holtz's "Vagabond" that cuts and embosses his Sizzix products, new rubber stamps, new baubles, trimmings, facets, new Ideaology products, new Shadow Boxes etc......
  • Webster's Pages new Christmas collections
  • Graphic 45 goes Steampunk and ephemera
  • 7 Gypsies newest Printer Trays and ephemera

Is there anything out there that you have seen and must have? The "Wishlist" binder already has a few pages in it!

In My Humble Opinion

For those who are interested, my mom has started to venture out of the house a wee bit. I am so happy that she is making the effort to return to her normal life. My brother is out of the hospital and recovering at home now. He thought that maybe I could help with removing his stitches but I didn't think so. I fashion myself the "Un-nurse".

CIAO

Lori

3 comments:

Maureen said...

A new look on the webb-site. I like it, although I don't remember you checking with me about it!!

Maureen said...

Just so ya know, I know web-site is spelled incorrectly but don't know how to change it!

Gears Manufacturers said...

Nice post !! Thanks for sharing with us. If anyone required industrial gears then come to Ashoka Group, the India's leading gears manufacturers and gears suppliers. Here you will get all type of quality gears at competitive rates. We serves industrial gears to almost every industries.