Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Tis the Season To Be Merry

Hey Bloggerettes,

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood. The sun is shining, the temperature is acceptable, the roads are drivable - it's all good.

I have posted our January class schedule on the blog. Have a peek.

FYI: The 2 new lines of Basic Grey are on their way.

Friday night was a "cookiefest" with our BWB group. Not a crumb was left for either Robin or I on Saturday morning - "what up with that!"

We have been spoiled by our CWB group of scrapbookers. They are sooo good to us. Thanks gals.

I want to share some personal information with you because I am OVERJOYED. My brother was diagnosed "Cancer Free" last week. We have been through a tough year with his cancer and can now breathe a big sigh of cautious relief. Thankfully he will still be monitored very closely. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Merry Christmas

Lori

3 comments:

Maureen said...

OMG Lori, What great news! I would call this fabulous news an early x-mas gift for you and your families>

Lynn said...

great news Lori! Have a great week and if I don't see you girls before have a great Christmas!

Valery said...

Fantastic news Lori.... what a perfect Christmas gift for all of you. The holiday season will be extra special for you this year. Enjoy every minute.