Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 More Sleeps!











Okay, even though my son has given me the countdown til Christmas since the 1st of December I still felt like I was slapped in the face yesterday morning when I realized that CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK!!!! I am SOOO not ready! I have still got some shopping to do, baking and since I am hosting Christmas dinner this year, some grocery shopping.

Anyway, instead of actually getting anything done I thought I would post some long ago promised layouts that were either part of our Shabby Chic series or inspired by same. LOVING this class! Once this album is complete will be moving on to complete a 6X12 album. We already have a list of people interested so GET YOUR NAME ON IT if you want in! Four of the following layouts are from the classes and six were created at home. In case you don't recognize the adorable child in the photos that is me! (haven't changed a bit, right??!!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. You, our customers and friends are what keep Lori and I going everyday when stuff is hitting the fan! We are very grateful and you have all made this so worthwhile. Looking forward to seeing you all on Boxing Day.

Robin

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Those layouts look awesome! Merry Christmas to all you girls over there! have a ood one and see you in the new year!

Lynn