Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life Class


Hi Ladies,

Susan here… Who has heard of “Project Life”?  It is the latest craze in documenting a year of your everyday life.  Each month you summarize the past 30 days of your life, the little things as well as the big moments with pictures ranging from 2X3 – 4X6 as well as journaling cards and other fun goodies.  It is quite simple.   I know you are probably saying “I don’t have time for this”, right?  OK who has a phone with a camera in it?  I don’t know about you but I take a lot of everyday pictures with my phone.  I rarely take my big camera anymore.  I think this can be the perfect marriage, Project Life using pictures taken on my phone!  This sounds do-able.
Does this sound like something of interest to you?  Join me for a year of documenting  your family’s life with this fun new monthly class.  The class with include an album to house your pages.  Contact the store for more details.

I am also teaching two other fun projects.

On January 31 @ 6:00PM I will be teaching a mixed media album called "Snow Days".  This will be the first album in a series of 4.  I will be doing one album for each season that will be housed in a box.  This class is $35.00/member per album with an additional cost for the box.


I will also be teaching a mixed media box album called "Forever & Always" on February 8 @ 6:00PM.
This little album is the perfect Valentine gift or a beautiful keepsake for yourself!  






Thanks,
Susan




















No comments: