Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines's Day


Hey Bloggerettes,

My red roses arrived today with a "Thinking of You" card -what up with that???? It's obvious men don't think like women! A nice gesture with a glaring error!

Did you see Tim's blog post today about the "honeycomb" tissue paper? I called in the order already. Let us know if you want some.

What the heck was with the snow yesterday? What are the odds that I left my house in the morning with the appropriate footwear????? Not good I'll tell ya! Thank goodness for the power windows in my car so I could at least clear a bit of the white stuff off of my windows so I could creep home.

The most talented person we saw at CHA was Anna Dabrowska-Pekocka. Check out her blog at:
http://www.tworzysko.blogspot.com/
She has a picture of Lynn and I on it. She is fabulous to follow on "Pinterest" too.


No comments: