Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines's Day


Hey Bloggerettes,

My red roses arrived today with a "Thinking of You" card -what up with that???? It's obvious men don't think like women! A nice gesture with a glaring error!

Did you see Tim's blog post today about the "honeycomb" tissue paper? I called in the order already. Let us know if you want some.

What the heck was with the snow yesterday? What are the odds that I left my house in the morning with the appropriate footwear????? Not good I'll tell ya! Thank goodness for the power windows in my car so I could at least clear a bit of the white stuff off of my windows so I could creep home.

The most talented person we saw at CHA was Anna Dabrowska-Pekocka. Check out her blog at:
http://www.tworzysko.blogspot.com/
She has a picture of Lynn and I on it. She is fabulous to follow on "Pinterest" too.


1 comment:

jahk said...

I m impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here............http://junk-vehicles.com/