Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upcoming 7 Gypsies Flip Album Class - Summer Series

Ok girls I have a new class for you!! I created this album using a 7 Gypsies photo stand, but instead of just photos I have made it into a flip style album. The theme of my album is childhood, mine to be exact. I have used some of my favourite childhood pictures in this album!


The thing I love the most about this album is that each layout is created on a paper bag! I love the vintage look of this album and I think you will too. This class will run on Monday evenings starting July 4 and runs weekly through August 15. The cost of the class $24.99 per week and that includes the cost of the photo stand! If you would like to join me in creating this beautiful album call the store at 403-271-2225 to reserve your spot.

No comments: