The year is coming to a close, what a year it was!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Teresa Collins "Bling it on Canada" event in November - fabulous!
- "Imagine" off-site weekend workshop in April
- iPhone app "Scrapbook Inc" going live in the Apple Store of iTunes
- Susan Tutt being published 7 different times over the year including Somerset Studios
- Lynn Thune asked by Tim Holtz/Paula Cheney to create layouts for his booth at CHAW2013
- Exhibiting at the "Baby & Tot" show at the BMO Center in October
- Attending "Inspiration Unlimited" in Vegas for the 5th year in a row
- CHAW2012 in Anaheim last January
- Bringing back treasures from "Farm Chicks" in Spokane in June
- Introducing our customers to "mixed-media" - what a hit!
- Starting our 6th session of "Shabby Chic" - still a hot commodity!
- Initiate a new creative strategy in an art journaling class with the "Happiness Project"
- Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest - featured in the Calgary Herald
- Participate in the new Teresa Collins Monthly Kit program
- Launching the "Scrap Yard Salvage Collection" of products
- Expanding on the wooden letter frenzy
- Another successful "Customer Appreciation" soiree in December
Screen shot of iPhone app
at Farm Chicks
Calgary Stampede 100 years
purchase at Farm Chicks
new at The Scrap Yard
Bling it on Canada project
Cards by Susan
fun wooden boot
Baby & Tot show
Bling it on Canada - Teresa
2012 Advent Calendar
"Bling it on Canada" teachers
Shabby Chic layout
Let's have another great year girls! Thanks for being part of our growth and success.