Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where for art thou Lori??!!

Hi Everyone;

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted. Lori headed off to surprise her Mom in Ontario for Mother's
Day and boy am I missing her! Thursday was a relatively calm day but yesterday was another story. PRODUCT, PRODUCT, PRODUCT. It's nuts in here! Thank you Amy for saving me yesterday morning (hope you're okay Jess) and thank you VK for stepping in last night. The store is a bit of a cluster but let me tell you what's new: Jillibean Soup - papers, corrugated alphabets, sticker alphabets, canvas flowers; The Paper Company - grad papers and embellishments and "Under the Sea" amazing papers and embellishments; Maya Road - lots of things Kraft; sports papers, travel papers, pet papers and embellishments, lots of Disney; AMAZING BAZZILL "Modern and Vintage" buttons and beautiful new flowers; beautiful new storage containers; restock of WR Memory Keepers piercing, craft knife and tweezers; Graphic 45 and last but not least, more ribbon.

I wanted to thank all of our wonderful friends and customers for last Saturday (National Scrapbook Day) - we had fun and hope you did too and congratulations to all of the prize winners.

Trudy is hosting a special Mother's Day crop tonight and I think she has a few things up her sleeve!

I promise to post again soon with photos but for now I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow and my thoughts are with you Denise (and your family).

xo
Robin

No comments: